Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Raining Today:


It's totally raining out today and the lawn service is still mowing.  They are going through puddles and they have rain gear on.  It never ceases to amaze me that the dollar seems to drive everything these days.  I remember when Scrooge WAS a real scrooge, and now people are expected to work holidays.  Some companies even threaten the worker's job.  
  When did families become obsolete to businesses?  I am appalled by commercials that promote family when you know the company behind the ad doesn't give a crap about the families of their employees... nor do they really care about our families.  They just want the money.  Sigh.
  Sometimes I wish times were simpler, then I remember, the times don't need to be simpler, I do.  I choose to spend my money the way I choose, not the way someone tells me I should.
 

No comments: